FAMILY

FAMILY
Together Forever

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I LOVE ANIMALS

Every body has a wish list right? And every one has some thing you really want that's at the top of the list. Well the number one thing that is on the top of the list is A DOG!!! I want it to be a black and white Siberian Husky with blue eyes. Oh, and it hast to be a puppy, the oldest it can be is a year old. The problem is that my mother isn't exacyly an animal fan.This is the puppy of my dreams.

1 comment:

Tana said...

Rachelle, The Blog looks great. Keep working at it and you can always change things as you go along. There is even a way to make your blog into a book. I will tell you about that later.

Sorry, I agree with your mom. No Dogs allowed over here either. Maybe you and Taryn could get together in college and share a dog. She would love it.

Post a Comment