FAMILY

FAMILY
Together Forever

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween Costumes

This year our family didn't take the annual Halloween pictures so there aren't very many pictures. In fact there wouldn't be any at all if I hadn't taken some of mine and Ambers' costumes. The only problem is that I am still practicing to become a good photographer so Amber's aren't the best and mine are worse because I am trying to take them of myself. Well anyway here are a couple pictures that I took enjoy:

Amber the Sorceress

 Eye makeup
 The teenage pose
 Glaring
Amber isn't actually making this face on purpose or even on que this was just a total random picture. She is just looking at Reed because he is attempting to steal her seat. What can I say she's Amber.
 She's always watching
 That is Amber
This is me

I was giong to be the "Queen of Hearts" from the new Alice in Wonderland

But the paint (wood paint :) ) I used to make my face white was a bit too white

So mom put some eyeliner on me and this is what I became

Dead Princess


1 comment:

Post a Comment