FAMILY

FAMILY
Together Forever

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Dentist came over....

On April 21 my Uncle Ammon and Aunty Andrea, with their kids Benjamin and Brandon, came into town. We played with their kids, went shopping, ate food, slept in and....... had a dntist appointment. For those of you who don't know my Aunt she is a dentist and that is what I want to talk about. On their second night around 9:30PM Trevor lost a tooth. Andrea, being the dntist that she is, got all excited. Unfortunatlly it was late and by the time she found Trevor he was asleep. So she decided to check my teeth instead...... uh oh!!!! I happen to be very slow at losing my baby teeth. That is why I don't have braces. Anyway Andrea looked at my teeth and informed me that I had 3 more baby teeth (all back molers). Then she took a closer look at one and said that it was really loose and ready to come out. Then she asked if she could try to pull them out, of course I said yes. That is when my appointment took place. In my Grandma Riordan's kitchen Andrea reached her fingers into my mouth. She put her finger nail between my gum and tooth then she pryed. With no numming or tools my Aunt pulled out that sucker! With blood dripping down her fingers she advanced to the next tooth and did the same thing. Then came the last tooth. This one was a little reluctant and took some prying and a bit of pain, but we got that one out too. My Aunty Andrea pulled 3 teeth out in 7 minutes and in one night!

Yep, that's my teeth


WARNING: IF YOU HAVE BABY TEETH DON'T INVITE MY AUNT OVER



JK I love my Aunt and I'm glad she pulled out my teeth because now I can get my braces on and over with.